Clouds

Clouds

Saturday, January 7, 2023

My Favorite Photo(s)

 2023 01 06  Week 2  My Favorite Photo

So this week, I think I will talk about favorite photos that show 3 generations with similarities.  My dad, Donald Mohney, myself, and my son.  

Here's the three photos: 

Donald Edward Mohney  about 1938-9

Donna Evalyn Mohney  about 1963-4

Shaun Michael Mohney ca 1984-5

Do you see that curl right in the middle of our foreheads?  All of us had this beautiful curly hair (dad's was red, mine was very light blonde, and Shaun's a light brown.  And as soon as we had a hair cut?  The curls were gone!   Dad stayed a red head (more strawberry than deep red), mine was a light brown, and Shaun's got very dark brown. (When he let it grow- he usually had it shaved bald!)




No comments:

Post a Comment