Clouds

Clouds

Monday, May 23, 2022

 

2022 05 18 Week 21 Yearbook


I have lots of photos of relatives as graduates. It is surprising to see the difference in them over the last 60 years or so. Here are a few:


Look at the difference between my Great Aunt Marybelle Book Anderson and her daughter, Louise Anderson Fox


Marybelle Book 



Uncle Wayne Valentine Mohney and those of his son, Richard and David.

David Mohney

Richard Mohney


Wayne Valentine Mohney







My Uncle Willis Mohney









My Aunt Dorothy Aileen Mohney Cook and her step daughter, Carol Cook Stamm



Aunt Margaret Mohney and her daughter, Diana Singleton 









My dad, Donald Edward Mohney and my mom, Lynda Lindbeck Mohney Davis compared to mine, Donna Evalyn Mohney, and my brother, Keith Alan Mohney,
















and then those of my nieces and nephew, Britney Lynn Mohney, Trent Jeremy Mohney, and Paxton Alexandria Mohney.










Some other senior photos:


My cousins, Dennis Chaberd and his sister, Margie Chaberd









Cousins Butch Mohney and his sister, Bonita Mohney 








my cousin Christina Mohney

 

My aunt Lonita Marlene Lindbeck 








And lastly, these of my niece and nephew, Joshua and Caitlin Mohney. I especially like these ones because they trusted me to take them.












The senior photos have gone from black and white in suits and dresses, to color but still studio shots, to the more natural and colorful. I am pretty sure that my aunts and uncles didn't get the option to choose from 20 poses or more like my grandson, Peyton Mohney did! He will be graduating next week.









Times change (and loving photography as I do, I've loved the changes in that field!)


Donna E. Mohney

May 23, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment