Clouds

Clouds

Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Photo Book Feb 09 2013


Shutterfly offers exclusive layouts and designs so you can make your book just the way you want.



I had a Groupon coupon for a free Shutterfly book and used it and some other discounts to get a $100 book for just over $50.  I put all my nature photos from this year together with some of my favorite quotes and sent it in.  Thursday, I checked the tracking status and Fedex stated that it had been delivered to my front porch.  Out in the dark, flashlight in hand, I searched front and back unsuccessfully!
So on Friday, I contacted Fedex and the driver showed up today with book in hand! - He had left it on the front porch of my neighbor. (Who, like me, doesn't use the front door because we both park in the back!) So excited and love the book!  

No comments:

Post a Comment